Laptops whether it is MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, or MacBook Pro with Retina Display. Dim Display occurs when the LED Backlight of the Screen does not glow. This problem generally comes when –
- Bad Inverter Circuit – Inverter Circuit is placed on the logic board in MacBook model laptops.
- Burnt Logic Board or LVDS Cable
- Bad LVDS Cable or Connector
- Faulty SMC (System Management Controller)
- Bad Battery Indicator in MacBook Pro Models
Whichever is the cause we can solve all dim display problems in MacBook Laptops within a few hours?